CDS invests in state-of-the-art information systems to ensure that we are competitive in the market and able to provide excellent customer service.
- Best-in-Class Operating Systems: our core operating systems allow us to capture, track and automate all relevant information related to our work.
- Advanced Phone Systems: our sophisticated phone system allows us to record and store all phone calls for quality assurance purposes. Our system provides detailed statistics for Fund review (call volume, hold times, etc.).
- State-of-the-Art Data Security: state-of-the-art resources to ensure data protection, including firewalls, virus scans, VPNs, data encrypted nightly back-ups, etc. We also have a detailed disaster recovery program and business resumption strategy.
- Online Employer Remittance: ability for employers to electronically submit reports and payments if they choose to do so.
- Online Participant Portal: ability for participants to log into our website to view key information.
- Secure File Transfer: SFTP site with PGP encryption and private encryption keys between CDS and other parties.